Last updated on July 9th, 2023 at 11:51 am
The entire world is more accustomed to online shopping. With the availability of online stores and several other benefits of online shopping, it seems that customers are more addicted to it. This has resulted in more retailers thinking of starting their own online store. So if you have decided to start your e-commerce business, you need to initially decide on the website builder to develop an e-commerce website.
With the world getting adapted to online marketing, more e-commerce website builders have started emerging. These builders generally vary in terms of complexity. However, there are definitely several names of website builders available that lets you create an online store with customized designs unique features and at a budget-friendly price.
So here, we will find out the 10 best website builders for online stores. We have decided to include the features of every website builder so that you can choose according to your budget, experience, and technical skill. We hope this guide will make the process less daunting and more efficient.
Things that Matter in an e-commerce website Builder
As there are quite a huge number of choices, we will find out the most important factors that really matter when deciding on an e-commerce website builder.
- Templates and design: It is certain that an excellent design would immediately capture the attention of your customers. So you must make sure that the e-commerce website builder has quite a huge variety of templates that can make your e-commerce store look compelling. Make sure to take your time and find out the template gallery, cost of the templates, and customization abilities.
- Ease of use: It is important to check whether the website builder has a user-friendly dashboard and whether the features can be customized according to the requirements. If You Are just starting to create your own e-commerce website, it is always recommended to choose a drag-and-drop website builder as it ensures simplifying the creation and customization procedure.
- Content management system or CMS: A content management system is a feature of a website builder that includes website content creation and management. These are generally blog posts, meta descriptions, and several other media types. With inbuilt CMS, it becomes easier for experts to manage content and optimize them.
- Search engine optimization or SEO: The great search engine optimization feature can have an impact on the website ranking. There is no denying the fact that businesses are looking forward to improving their ranking and reaching more customers. So a website builder that has all the essential SEO tools will make sure to have a better impact. E-commerce website builders will always be the best choice when they have metadata capabilities, media optimization features, and faster loading speed.
- SSL and security: Security must be one of the top priorities when deciding on an e-commerce website builder. With an SSL certificate, you can ensure the protection of data, websites, and payment information. Cyber attacks have become quite predominant these days. Protecting websites with the use of SSL encryption must be a mandatory aspect. So it is crucial that the website builder has an SSL certificate included in their plans.
- Storage: It is important to always pay attention to storage as it is one of the prime features, especially when you have several products. So it is important that you choose an e-commerce website builder with good storage that helps the store to keep growing with time.
- Bandwidth: Bandwidth is referred to as the maximum data transfer rate for a website. Lack of proper bandwidth is often one of the most common reasons for website crashes. So if you want your e-commerce platform to grow and your customers never face issues, it is important that you choose a website builder With unlimited bandwidth so that it can easily handle the traffic.
- Support: It is important to understand that a website builder requires a strong support service. Some of the popular customer support is given through phone, email, or live chat. A platform that provides 24 x 7 support to its customer is always a valuable choice as it can make sure to Handle errors in times of requirement.
So, now let us have a look at the best website builders available in the market.
If you are a one person business this post best online website builders for small business should be a great resource for you.
A Brief Overview of the Best Website builders
|MARKET HOLD||STARTING PRICE||Free trial||BEST FOR|
|Shopify||4,582,355 active website||$39 per month||Yes (14-days)||Small business that wants to create website and sell products online.|
|Wix||More than 2,46,539 websites||$27 per month||Yes (7-days)||Users searching for easy and enjoyable website experience.|
|Hostinger||Over 29 million customers in more than 39 countries||$69 per month||Yes||Owners looking for shared servers at affordable pricing.|
|BigCommerce||45,339 companies use it with 1.06% share||$39 per month||Yes (15-days)||Small businesses and professionals looking for great sales features.|
|Weebly||Over 156279 customers from 7 countries.||$10 per month||Yes (Free plan)||Users who want to create professional website without any coding skill.|
|WooCommerce||More than 3,876,748 live websites.||Free||Yes||Owners who are in search of free and advanced customization options for creating their store.|
|Squarespace||Total active customers are more than 262,451.||$23 per month||Yes (14-days)||Companies who want to sell serves or products online without much hassle.|
|Volusion||More than 13,418 companies are using Volusion.||$35 per month||Yes (14-days)||Owners who want great data and other analytical tools for websites.|
|Pixpa||Over 557 companies are using Pixpa actively.||$4.8 per month||Yes (15-days)||People who want to create a photography or small online store.|
|Shift4Shop||Serves over 17,000 companies.||$29 per month||Small to mid sizes companies looking for great inbuilt features.|
Top 10 best website builders for online stores
Now that you have checked all the most important aspects that you require checking on a website builder, it is time to find out the best names in the market. We will find out everything, including their features, pricing, and other details to make it easier for you to choose and enjoy your decision.
Shopify: An All-Rounder Platform
A massive 4.5 Million active users use Shopify
Shopify is probably the most common name when it comes to choosing an e-commerce platform. This builder does not require any introduction. It is more like a plug-and-play option that provides people to immediately start their online store without getting into any hassle. If you are a beginner and you want to start your e-commerce store, Shopify is an ideal choice as it provides you the opportunity to sell an unlimited number of products on any channel you want.
Coming to the design, which plays an important role in an online store, this platform provides ample opportunity to choose from both paid and free themes. Every theme you choose on Shopify has different settings that provide users the opportunity to customize different aspects of the store according to your requirement. You can also add functionality and features by installing apps from its store.
The most appealing aspect of this website builder is that it does not require any sort of technical skills. As there are many store owners who do not have design, knowledge, and expertise, this website builder provides the opportunity to build their own online store. It has all the tools that you require to create a compelling and amazing e-commerce store.
Features of Shopify website builder:
- It provides you with a complete order management system for the entire business, which includes secure payments, order management, and mobile commerce.
- It has excellent SEO tools that are helpful for you to optimize the store on popular search engines like Bing and Google.
- It also provides you with the opportunity to integrate Google Analytics and keep an eye on the performance.
- It helps you to get in-depth analysis and reporting of products and customers.
- It has customer accounts, profiles, and groups that give you an opportunity to track their interest and purchases and personalize store experience.
- It has an additional feature to check the abandoned carts so that you can review and strategize accordingly to convince the customers.
- It has very easy payment integration options available for retailers, as you can choose from different payment gateways, including Apple Pay, Stripe, and PayPal.
- It has inbuilt security that ensures the protection of your store against hackers and other fraudulent activities.
- It loads faster, which provides you the opportunity to retain customers without making them wait.
- It has a very user-friendly interface that does not require you to have prior coding experience.
- Shopify provides round-the-clock customer supper service by answering questions quickly.
You mostly get 14 days of free trial so that you can explore the features and understand if you are making the right investment. There are three different plans included in their pricing.
- Basic plan: It can be the right choice for small businesses and individuals who have just started their own e-commerce store. It is available for only $39 per month and it provides the opportunity to create stores, process payments, and ship products. Apart from this, you will also get 24/7 customer support service.
- Shopify: It has been predominantly created for small businesses that require more staff accounts and professional reporting systems. It generally includes all the features mentioned in the basic plan, along with other upgrades, including advanced SEO capabilities, more options for themes, and unlimited bandwidth at $105 per month.
- Advanced Plan: The advanced Shopify plan can be the right choice for medium and large-sized businesses. It has the lowest transaction fees and allows a customer reporting system. You need to pay $399 per month to access all the features mentioned in the above two plans, along with other features, including unlimited marketing tools, advanced analytics, and premium phone support for your business.
Wix: An Apt choice for small businesses
It has more than 200 million users throughout the world.
Wix is an all-rounder website builder that provides an opportunity for everyone to create their own e-commerce website. It is a drag-and-drop editor that helps you to develop your own e-commerce website. With more than 500 professionally built and SEO-friendly templates present in this website builder, it helps businesses to choose according to their brand identity.
Additionally, it provides the opportunity to customize your e-commerce website according to your brand. It also has other advanced design features which help to expand the visual aspects of the website, like video backgrounds, scroll effects, and animation. The easy editor sidebar is included with several icons that help you to manage pages and menus, add media, content, and apps, choose fonts and colors, select backgrounds, and eventually set up a proper online shop.
Once you make the site customization according to your requirement, you can simply access the dashboard and add products to your store, set shipment guidelines and tax regulation, and connect the payment gateway. Apart from this, this website builder also supports print-on-demand and drop-shopping businesses. This is one of the most popular names among small businesses, entrepreneurs, and bloggers because of the full range of features available that helps to create an attractive and functional online presence.
Features of Wix website builder:
- With the business name generator in Wix, you can get more than 100 suggestions for your business names when you enter a few related words.
- Making use of the Wix logo maker, you can seamlessly design a logo by answering a few questions related to your business in a matter of a few minutes. You can also customize it and use it on the website.
- It provides you the opportunity to select from more than 200 web apps present in the apps market that offers diverse functionalities to the website.
- You get many SEO tools that help you to modify URL slugs, meta tags, robots.txt files, canonical tags, and structured data.
- Wix Owner app provides you the opportunity to run an online business from anywhere and accomplish tasks like fulfilling orders, adding products, sending invoice tracking, inventory, and a lot more.
- It has native marketing tools that ensure proper business promotion like promotional videos, email, marketing, pre-made or original social posts, and abandoned cart recovery.
- It helps you to sell products online from different social platforms and marketplaces like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and eBay.
- It can help you to create a mobile-friendly e-commerce site to get smartphone users – which is the largest in today’s date.
- It has a native payment solution, which ensures easy setup and free usage.
- It provides round-the-clock customer support service to the users.
- It supports more than 150 languages which makes it easy to translate elements into different languages for different customers.
- It supports more than 50 third-party gateways, like PayPal, AfterPay, Stripe, Square, and others.
While Wix has different pricing packages available for people, it has three different plans available for e-commerce stores.
- Business Basic: The basic business plan for an e-commerce website is available at $27 per month, where you get access to different features like connecting with your domain, accepting online payment, free SSL certificate, 20 GB storage with unlimited bandwidth, removing ads and much more including sales report and analytics.
- Business Unlimited: The unlimited plan for e-commerce businesses is available at $32 per month with additional benefits. It includes all the features mentioned in the basic business plan along with advanced shipping, 35GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, uploading 10 hours of video, social media logo and professional logo, and several other pro- e-commerce features.
- Business VIP: This e-commerce package is available at $59 per month with multiple features. It accepts online payments, free SSL certificate, removes ads, advanced shipping, 50 GB storage and unlimited bandwidth, unlimited video hours, and receive VIP support. Apart from this, there are several other benefits.
Hostinger: Great tools & stunning websites
It has over 29 million active users.
Hostinger is a renowned e-commerce building platform that has a very user-friendly interface. It can be used by anyone without any previous experience because of being a drag-and-drop builder. The intuitive grid system makes it easy for anyone to set up websites in a matter of a few minutes. With more than 150 designer-made templates available for free that can be customized. According to your requirement, it makes it easy for anyone to create a website from any industry, from fashion to technology.
It has an intuitive editor that helps users to add different sections and elements, manage navigation system, and pages, publish posts, explore the different website styles, and create a store according to their brand image. It has a store manager that helps to add new products easily, along with setting up payment and shipment methods. Additionally, it also provides opportunities for users to alter products, sizes, variants, details, and descriptions. It also lets you create discounts on products.
The dashboard provided to the store managers makes it easy to manage all the orders. This is probably an all-rounder website builder that takes care of everything. However, it does not have any additional commission charges for the sales. It also supports more than 25 shipping methods for every zone. This e-commerce builder comes with an inbuilt reporting system that helps you to keep track of conversion, traffic, and sales. The best part is the AI-driven tool that sets it apart. AI heat map assists in placing CTA and other buttons properly to improve conversion. Apart from this, there are several other AI tools like AI logo maker, and AI Writer that can be helpful.
Features of Hostinger website builder:
- It is an intuitive website builder with drag-and-drop functionality that helps you to create websites in minutes.
- It has more than 150 pre-designed templates that can be customized to create and maintain brand identity.
- It is an intuitive editor that helps to add sections and elements, manage navigation and pages, publish posts, create websites, styles, and a lot more.
- It helps users easily alter product sizes, variants, details, and descriptions.
- It has an easy dashboard that helps you to manage everything from one place.
- It does not charge additional fees for sales and has an automatic shipping and tax calculator.
- It has inbuilt reporting tools for tracking conversions, traffic, and sales.
- You can stay assured about the mobile responsiveness of the website as the editor has a mobile preview tool.
- Website owners can enjoy a reliable and speedy Web performance with 99.9% uptime.
- It supports multiple third-party integrations like Whatsapp, Google Analytics, Facebook, and many others.
- It helps you to choose any payment gateway as it supports more than 20 gateways, including Mastercard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Stripe, and others.
- It has popular AI tools that ensure an improved conversion rate with AI heat maps to help make better placement of CTA.
Here you get three different shared web hosting prices that can be beneficial for different sizes and types of businesses.
- Single: It is available for $69 per month, where you can create one website, get 50 GB SSD storage and 100 GB bandwidth, unlimited free SSL certificate, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, 24/7 support, a proper control panel, and several other benefits.
- Premium: It is available for $149 per month, where you get to host 100 websites, 100 GB storage, and unlimited bandwidth with all the other benefits mentioned above. Apart from this, you get 100 email accounts and other features.
- Business: As the name goes, it can be a suitable choice for businesses. It is available at $289 per month, where you get to host 100 websites, 200 GB storage, and limited bandwidth, and everything is mentioned in the above packages.
BigCommerce: A Multi-Channel Selling Platform
It has more than 45k active users.
BigCommerce is again a popular e-commerce website builder platform that makes sure to help business owners easily create online stores and sell all their online products and services. This platform enables businesses to create online stores according to their requirements. It is a popular platform that has been constantly providing great services to people. From the many tools, it includes multi-channel selling opportunities with the ability to handle international payments.
Users can seamlessly choose templates that suit their store. This is a professionally designed and visually appealing template. Users will also get 12 free themes and several other paid themes available in various categories. It has simple drag-and-drop functionality that helps users seamlessly customize theme styles and widgets without the need for coding. You can also add different elements like images, texts, CTA buttons, carousels, and others.
It has a proper dashboard that helps to customize your online store, manage catalogs, customize tax tables, offer coupons, set shipping rates, and a lot more. The dashboard also provides you the opportunity to check the metrics for marketing, customer data, and orders. As the customer review and discount coupons have been added to the base version, it becomes a valuable choice. Coming to the support service, you get 24/7, live support service through live chat, email, and phone.
Features of BigCommerce website builder:
- You can seamlessly customize different theme elements like text, sizes, colors, and featured products.
- It is a simple drag-and-drop editor that does not require any coding.
- You can seamlessly arrange and add images, banners, videos, text blocks, and buttons without the need for coding on this drag-and-drop editor.
- It ensures simplifying website optimization for search engines by generating friendly URLs.
- You can enjoy a single-page checkout experience as it has features to improve conversion rates.
- It provides SSL support to protect transactions.
- It is integrated with the efficient Google AMP tool that improves performance and page speed on mobile devices.
- You can make use of the native tools provided in this builder to manage stock, take a look into order trends and make synchronization of both offline and online channels.
- You can enjoy third-party integrations like MailChimp, Shipper HQ, ShipStation, and others.
- It has a great numbers of payment gateway integration that helps you to seamlessly integrate anything you wish as a payment solution, from Apple Pay to Amazon Pay to PayPal and everything you can think of.
- It supports more than 100 currencies.
- It is a great multichannel selling platform.
There are four different plans available for users. However, you will get 15 days of free trial to understand if the plan works for you or not.
- Standard: It is available for $39 per month, where you can easily sell your products online in a store. It does not include any additional fees and provides you the opportunity to create up to 3 storefronts. Apart from this, there are several other features like mobile responsive websites, different types of payment gateways, single page checkout, mobile apps, and several others.
- Plus: It is available for $105 per month, where you get several benefits to grow your business online with the many marketing tools. With this, you can create up to 5 storefronts and different other benefits like multicurrency, different payment, gateways, professional reporting tools, free SSL and HTTPS certificates, and others.
- Pro: It is available at $399 per month, which can help you to scale your business with comprehensive features. There are several other features, including the availability of creating up to 8 storefronts and multiple other features like mobile, responsive, website, single page, checkout, multiple payment gateways, big commerce mobile app, real-time shipping quotes, reporting tool, and a lot more.
- Enterprise: This is the best choice for big companies that have large teams and require a full-service platform. You can get in touch with the sales team for custom pricing and enjoy the range of features.
Weebly: A Need For Mid-sized Companies
It has around 1.7 million active users.
Weebly is the next best choice of website builder that helps anyone to create great websites. It can be the best choice for small to mid-sized businesses as it offers different pricing packages. However, if you are serious, it is important to choose a professional plan and get rid of ads from the e-commerce store. This easy, drag-and-drop website builder makes it seem less for everyone, even non-coders, to develop a site. Unlike its rivals, Weebly does not only sell e-commerce websites, but it has the ability to create any kind of website you require.
It has all the range of features that you require to create your online store. With this website builder platform, you can create standalone product pages as well. It also provides you the opportunity to include multiple images for every product. It caters to the variation you require while selling a product. The comprehensive tool setincluded in this website builder make it a valuable choice for e-commerce platforms.
Features of Weebly website builder:
- It offers quite a huge variety of templates so that users can seamlessly create a website according to their brand requirements.
- It is a simple drag-and-drop website builder that does not require you to have experience in coding.
- It has quite a huge number of inbuilt e-commerce functionalities.
- It has features that help to manage inventory easily.
- All the website templates available on this builder are mobile-friendly, which makes sure that the website you are creating can be easily accessed from different devices.
- You can get access to quite a huge number of SEO tools that can be beneficial to improve your website, ranking, and attract visitors.
- It also enables the integration of several third-party apps to add new functionalities and features.
- You can also get benefited from varieties of marketing tools like social media, integration, and email campaigns.
- It is integrated with stats to help you get a visual representation of your website.
- You can seamlessly switch from one theme to another without the need to rebuild it.
There are four different pricing packages that you can get on this website builder. This includes the following.
- Free: As the name goes, it is free to use, where you get free SSL security and add third-party code. Other features of e-commerce include unlimited items, shopping cart, item options and badges, inventory management, and several others. In the marketing features, you get SEO, Instagram feed, and lead capture.
- Personal: It is available for $10 per month, but it is billed annually. Here you get free SSL security, a custom domain connection, use unlimited items, a shopping cart, quick shop features, and multiple other e-commerce features. Coming to the marketing features, it includes SEO, Instagram feed, lead capture, and pop-up notifications. Apart from this, you get chat and email support from customer service.
- Professional: It is available for $12 per month, but it is billed annually, where you get multiple site features like free SSL security, unlimited storage, advanced site statistics, and others. When it comes to e-commerce and marketing features, you get all the features mentioned above, along with several others.
- Performance: It is available for $26 per month, but it is billed annually. You get all the mentioned features in the professional package, along with all the e-commerce and marketing, and support features.
WooCommerce: Good choice for WordPress Users
It has around 6 million active users.
WooCommerce is one of the fastest-growing website builders that has over 29% market share when it comes to the e-commerce industry. It is an open-source plugin that adds huge functionality to e-commerce websites. WordPress, which is a popular content management system, does not have e-commerce features. However, if you are looking forward to creating a WordPress e-commerce website, all you need is to install the WooCommerce plug-in. This is open-source and free software that helps you to take advantage of advanced extensions.
It is a WordPress plug-in that has been developed to make it easy to create e-commerce stores from WordPress websites. This can be an ideal solution for people who are looking forward to building E-commerce store from the very scratch. Besides, as it is very easy for newcomers and has a flexible solution for word Press developers, it becomes a primary solution.
Features of WooCommerce website builder:
- The major advantage of this platform is that it can be seamlessly integrated with the popular CMS – WordPress.
- It is an open-source platform which means that the code can be checked by anyone who wants to view, modify an event, or make changes.
- It can be seamlessly customized according to the product requirement.
- It is included with an inbuilt payment processing system and has great functionality as it supports several payment gateways like cash on delivery, PayPal, credit cards, stripe, checks, and several others.
- It has over 400 extensions that provide you ample opportunity to customize your website according to your specific requirements.
- It has multiple theme options so that you can create a store according to your brand.
- As it requires websites to stand on top of the search engines, this website builder can be beneficial as it is included with SEO features.
- The simple dashboard interphase makes it intuitive and easy to get knowledge about orders and products.
- You can seamlessly integrate different marketing tools like MailChimp, Facebook, Google Shopping, Google Analytics, and others.
- It supports more than 20 languages.
The pricing of this website builder is free. However, it can only be accessed by WordPress users who want to set up web hosting and get an SSL certificate and domain name. Its core plug-in is extremely powerful for small businesses. You can simply download the extension and plugin to expand functionality. Now that being said as it is free for small businesses, but it requires you to buy a domain and web hosting. A rough estimation of building a customized e-commerce website on this builder is somewhere around $14.
Squarespace: Creating compelling websites with customized templates
It has more than 3.79 million users.
Squarespace is the next best website builder that we will take a look at, which is most commonly known to have the potential to create compelling website designs. Apart from this, it has the potential to create e-commerce websites with the best tools. With the many free and professionally built Web design templates. It becomes easier to create an eye-catching and modern website. You can stay sure that it will lead to creating an e-commerce store based on the industry.
This platform makes use of the visual builder that is known for being intuitive. It is very easy to understand and work with. This website builder does not require coding knowledge, but you can still customize the store according to your needs. Besides, as search engine optimization is extremely essential in order to get the top ranking, the powerful SEO tools integrated into this SEO builder can be extremely beneficial.
You can configure the side elements by taking a look at the items present on its sidebar menu. It is a drag-and-drop editor that makes it possible for everyone to create great designs. Apart from this, you can also take a look at your website from a mobile format, as it ensures optimization for mobile sites. It also guides you on product placement to improve the conversion rate.
Features of Squarespace website builder:
- It has a collection of more than 20 third-party extensions, which makes it easy to create an ad feature on your e-commerce website. These are Mailchimp, Printful, Taxjar, etc.
- You can find several third-party apps that ensure seamless financial transactions.
- It is integrated with a logo maker, which helps you to seamlessly create a unique logo for your business just by entering the business name and getting suggestions on the logo.
- It is included with powerful SEO tools like page description and search engine, automatic tagging, site map, meta tags, automatic redirects, structured data, and a lot more.
- It has an inbuilt mobile app for both Android and iOS, which helps you to make edits from your mobile device.
- You can employ several marketing tools to promote businesses, like social media, integration, email, campaigns, intuitive banners, and other promotions.
- It supports multiple third-party payment options, including Apple Pay, Stripe, PayPal, and Afterpay.
- It supports more than six languages.
- It has a wide range of customizable templates that you can modify according to your requirements.
- All the templates and mobile-friendly, which makes your website optimized for mobile devices.
- It is a powerful drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy to add videos, images, text, and other elements for
- It provides 24/7 customer support to its valuable customers.
You can find four different pricing options available for businesses. You can simply choose their 14-day trial and then choose a plan according to your requirement.
- Personal: It is available for $23 per month, which makes it a valuable choice for personal use. Some of the most common features include mobile-optimized website templates, availability, a drag-and-drop editor, limited bandwidth, 30-minute video storage, 24/7 support, SSL security, and a lot more.
- Business: it is available at $33 per month, which can be a good choice for small businesses with smaller teams. It has quite a huge range of features available, including mobile optimized website, templates, advanced website, analytics, fully integrated e-commerce, checkout, and all the other features mentioned above.
- Commerce Basic: it is available at $36 per month, which can be a beneficial choice for small to mid-size businesses as it provides quite a huge number of features. It includes all the features mentioned above with several other added benefits like powerful merchandising, customer accounts, advanced merchandising features, selling products on Instagram and Facebook, and several others, including all the above-mentioned features.
- Commerce Advanced: it is available at $65 per month with all the features mentioned above. It can be the best choice for large organizations with bigger teams. It has the mentioned features along with additional advantages like sell subscription, advanced discounting options, advanced shipping, abandoned cart recovery, commerce, APIs and etc.
Volusion: Data Oriented Website Builder
It has more than 13,000 active users in over 130 countries.
Volusion is a great website builder that one can choose to create an online store. It has rich back-end functionality, which makes it easier for creators to develop their own e-commerce store. The amazing inventory management feature can be helpful for businesses to run their stores without the need for help. You get quite a huge selection of responsive and attractive premade templates. 11 free themes and more than 30 paid themes help you to choose according to your requirements.
With many high-quality e-commerce templates, it becomes easier to choose and create your e-commerce store. The feature Showcase with Zoom can be greatly beneficial for customers to get a complete view of the products. Just by hovering their mouse, customers can take a look into the details of products and buy with confidence. Apart from this, if you have quite a huge variety of options, this is the right choice for you. It has an inbuilt color swatch feature to choose the right texture and color for the products.
The easy-to-use dashboard becomes helpful for any users to set their process orders, product pages, manage inventory, specify shipping methods, offer gift cards and discounts, and calculate taxes. It also provides the opportunity for users to sell subscription-based products. Coming to the CRM, it becomes easy for any user to manage accounts, sales tickets, and customer reviews. The business analytics feature is an advanced solution to keep an eye on the performance of your website.
Features of Volusion website builder:
- The inbuilt affiliate functionality can promote your brand and helps customers to become an affiliate by just signing an affiliate program.
- It gives access to different third-party applications for several requirements like customer management, payment process, and marketing.
- It also gives access to different SEO tools that can be valuable for your website, including title tags, customized URLs, meta descriptions, site maps, robots.txt files, and others.
- It enables multichannel selling from popular social media platforms and marketplaces.
- It has a great mobile app that helps users to manage stores from everywhere using their Android or iOS phone.
- It has a great email marketing feature that lets you send abandoned cart recovery and newsletter emails.
- It supports multi-currency.
- You can access different social media marketing tools to improve traffic.
- It supports several payment processing approaches like Amazon, pay, wire transfer, cash, credit card, PayPal, and others.
There are four different packages that one can choose according to their requirements.
- Personal: It is available for $35 per month and can be an excellent choice for personal use. Some of the benefits are editing tools, payment solutions, theme access, integration, and others.
- Professional: It is available at $79 per month, where you get quite a huge number of benefits, including phone orders, CRM, ratings and reviews, newsletters, and abandoned cart reports.
- Business: As the name goes, it can be a great choice for businesses as it provides quite a huge number of features. Not only will you get all the features mentioned above, but also you get batch order processing, customer loyalty Plan, CRM, and several others at $299 per month.
- Prime: You require contacting the sales team to choose this plan as here you get access to all of their features, but you can choose according to your requirement.
Pixpa: Feature-Rich Tool for Website Creation
It has currently over 500 companies using this builder.
Pixpa is a known website builder that is known for its rich feature. It helps users easily create professional and beautiful websites in a matter of a few minutes. Whether it is about an online store, client gallery, or blog site, this website builder makes it possible to create without the need for any coding, experience, or knowledge. You get more than 150 modern, perfect, and responsive templates to work with. Apart from this, the designing tools present in this website builder make it easy to customize according to your requirements. It has a simple drag-and-drop interface that helps you to arrange and add content to your site.
The tools available in this website builder make it a feature-packed store that you require for running online businesses. Some of the most amazing features include inventory and product, management, shipping, taxes, discounts, order, processing, abundant cards, and a lot more. It has more than 50+ integration that helps you to create a powerful store.
Features of Pixpa website builder:
- It has more than 100 templates that are available for free in the plan.
- You can easily change templates without the need for adjusting as it gets automatically adjusted.
- The plans let you add a custom domain to the website.
- All the websites have been encrypted with SSL certificates.
- It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that makes it easy for experts and beginners to work with.
- Availability of an e-commerce gallery for digital downloads and selling prints.
- A huge number of SEO marketing tools for search engine optimization like email, marketing, tools, consent, bars, announcement, bars, and a lot more.
- 24/7 customer support service through live chat and email.
- Premium plans let you track real-time shipping.
It has four different pricing structures where you get to pay either yearly or two yearly payments.
- Basic: It is available at $4.8 per month, which is billed yearly.
- Creator: it is available at $9.6 per month but billed yearly. It can be a great choice to create a stunning store and portfolio website.
- Professional: it is available at $14.4 per month, but it is billed yearly. Here you get everything that you require to showcase and sell your products.
- Advanced: it is available for $20 per month and billed yearly, which is a great choice for businesses that require powerful marketing tools.
Shift4Shop: One Choice for DIfferent Websites
It has over 17,000 active customers worldwide
Shift4Shop is one of the best e-commerce website builders, which was formerly popular as 3DCart. It provides users with total control in creating an e-commerce site. Whether you are looking forward to using templates or you want to customize by the use of code, you can entirely do it. You can start from scratch or can simply use templates to create your e-commerce website. This website builder offers a personalized shopping experience to help your buyers. Enjoy a great time without any hassle. Users can take advantage of endless product options, product reviews, multichannel selling capabilities, and several other tools to customize the e-commerce store.
This drag-and-drop builder has some standard features to create an exceptional e-commerce platform. It does not require much coding experience to use this builder. Apart from making it easier to create your own store, it has several other advantages, like inventory management, emails, social media integration, SSL certificate, and a lot more. It is an all-in-one product that you require to run your e-commerce store.
Features of Shift4Shop website builder:
- It has an extensive range of designs that can be customizable according to your unique requirements to reflect your brand image.
- It has inbuilt e-commerce functionality that allows you to manage inventory, process payments, and sell products without facing much hassle.
- It provides you the opportunity to include new products, create products, variation, update, inventory, and manage products simply from the store.
- It has quite a huge range of email and marketing tools that helps to promote products and get new customers.
- It enables seamless SEO optimization with several SEO tools to improve ranking and attract customers.
- It can easily calculate tax and shipping costs automatically.
- It has several other advanced features, including product reviews, abandoned cart recovery, and others.
- It has a 24/7 support service where you get access to live chat support from the representatives.
- It supports multi-channel selling capabilities with easy management.
It has four different pricing structure that you can choose accordingly, but you can stay assured that there is no contracts or hidden fees. Besides, the brand also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee to its customers.
- End to end: It is basically a free plan that will let you understand the technicalities. You can choose to put unlimited products, get unlimited bandwidth, unlimited staff users, pro store features, 24/7 support, and a lot more features.
- Basic: it is available at $29 per month, where you get access to all the essential features for two staff users. There are multiple features, including all the above mentioned, which make it a valuable choice for people who are looking forward to creating a basic store.
- Plus: it is available for $79 per month with access to 5 staff users. Apart from all the features mentioned above, users can also enjoy a promotions scheduler, abandoned cart, saver, product Q and A, CRM, and several others. It can be the best choice for start-ups and home businesses.
- Pro: This package is a beneficial choice for growing businesses as it gives access to fifteen staff users at $229 per month. It has all the features mentioned above, along with recurring orders, pre-orders, waiting list, advanced search, and a lot more.
- Enterprise: it is a valuable choice for large businesses that require more features. It is available at $1999 per month and has access to all the pros store features along with a dedicated technical account manager.
Conclusion: So, this is everything that you need to know about the 10 best website builders for online stores. As there are several choices in the market, here we have checked and examined the 10 best builders that can help you to create online stores without the need for any previous experience. This is a simple website builder with drag-and-drop functionalities that helps anyone to create their own e-commerce store.
Which is the simplest way to create online store?
Choosing a website builder is probably the easiest way to create ecommerce websites. With a simple drag and drop editor and multiple features, it provides ample opportunity ti users to create an online store according to their needs and create a brand identity.
Which is best free website builder recommended?
WooCommerce can be a great choice as it is an open source platform that offers an extensive range of features to the users.
Is it possible to create website without coding?
Yes! These website builders are created with the primary intention to serve the needs of website owners. As these have drag and drop functionality, you don’t necessarily require having coding knowledge and experience.